Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Spirited Away!

We greatly enjoyed seeing Spirited Away on the big screen on Monday. It was super lovely!

I'm going to have such a hard time ranking these guys, let me tell you.

We also got to see Ghiblies 2, a short film that was released in Japan with The Cat Returns and hasn't ever been released here. It was a lot of shorter stories, each in a different animation style and I think it's supposed to be loosely based on the film studio them self. It was beautiful and also crazy and everything all at once. It was almost worth the ticket price to see just that. 

Only 9 more movies to complete this goal! I do feel like I should ride the momentum, but I also have a very tempting stack of books from the library, which unfortunately doesn't help me with any goal, haha. We'll see!

No comments: