Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 28 Update

This week I really added work for myself: I bought a new cookbook because I couldn't resist, and I've been reading library books instead of what's on my shelf. Oh well! You just gotta do what you wanna do.

I did watch Castle in the Sky for one more off my Ghibli list. Next is Grave of the Fireflies and I'm looking forward to making Garrett sad with that one. He's never seen it.

Speaking of Garrett, I also passed him in Pokemon Go levels from all my walking. I feel a little bad, but only just. If he has to be boring and focus on school, I'm allowed to out-level him in Pokemon Go. :)

Big plans for this week include the Giant Pumpkin Regatta! I learned that not only is it a boat race, but you get to watch them carve the pumpkin-boats beforehand. I'm super excited.

Work on your goals this week! You'll be sad you didn't start sooner.

No comments: