Wednesday, September 7, 2016

This week thanks to Julie!

One of my biggest supporters for my lists has been my old roommate, Julie. She's always willing to help out, especially when helping involves buying ice cream.

This week she got the Fudge Tracks and Harvest Peach flavors of Red Button ice cream and kindly shared with me (item #93).

She also kindly acquiesced when I suggested Brasa's for dinner on Saturday as it was a new restaurant for me (item #35). This trip actually also led me to decide the subject for item #36: carne asada tortas. Heck, they're delish.

On top of all of this, she is one of the best bakers I know, and she will be helping with my year of baking (item #10).

I can't thank her enough. Julie is the best!

2 comments:

Colette said...

I totally agree. Julie is the best!

Hamlie said...

I do what I can ;)