Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Gueeeest pooooost!

We regret to inform you that the blogger you know and love is currently incapacitated due to a condition I call "Tucanoitis" -- a kind of comatose state induced from certain eating behaviors at certain Brazilian buffets. So you're stuck with ME today! Wooooooo!

Iiiiiit's Garrett!!! *confetti cannons fire*

I've taken the time out of doing homework, needlessly worrying about my thesis, and liking my wife's posts on Instagram to inform you on Sara's doings for the past week.

We watched an anime movie called "The Girl Who Leaped Through Time." It was in Japanese, so, that counts! For those who like anime, and time travel, you'd like this. It's not your typical "I can time-travel now, let's fix my life" story that ends up backfiring -- well, it is that story, and it isn't. Just watch it, you won't regret it.

We also saw "See How They Run," a British comedy play written back in the 1940s. You remember the old joke "Who's On First, What's On Second"? It's basically an hour and a half of that. Lots of slapstick, lots of misunderstandings, lots of unconscious people. So one more play seen! Check!

She also made a Pad Thai recipe from one of Alton Brown's Good Eats books. Does that count? I'd count that. And it's set officially in stone on the blog, so no take backs!

Sorry she doesn't have more done, guys. And sadly that's partially my fault. I had to be born on this weekend 26 years ago, and she wanted to put together a party for me. P.S. thanks for coming guys!

Anyway, back to going in pointless circles about my thesis! Take care everyone!

Garrett

P.S. Sara here, typing one line so she can say she blogged this week. Thanks for picking up the slack, hubster!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Hi, Garrett! Happy belated birthday. I hope Tucanos was awesome!

Colette said...

Hi, Garrett! Happy belated birthday. I hope Tucanos was awesome!