Wednesday, August 10, 2016

More progress

I've started the health tracking and consumption instragram and it's been harder than I thought it would to remember to document everything. I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things soon, though. I have people holding me accountable, so that helps. My co-worker ratted me out at a company dinner last night and I was kind of embarrassed, but it actually helped to make my picture taking less awkward, and now everyone knows for the future.

I made Spanish tortilla in celebration of the olympics and heck, it was delicious. I visited Spain when I was 15 and we had tortilla at every hotel. I fell in love with it, but I've been intimidated by the recipe and hadn't made it until now. It's kind of a potato and onion omelette, and the terrifying part is flipping the omelette once one side has cooked. It was pretty stressful, but we managed. I'm really glad I've made it, but I might not stop making it now, haha. I plan to make a smaller batch to make the flipping easier.


So delicious!

No comments: