Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Complete: 33. Cook Meatless Mondays for 3 months

Another one down!

So...I actually miscalculated and cooked Meatless Mondays for 4 months. Do I get extra credit?

We ate the following meals

  • Coconut Quinoa Curry
  • 3-Bean Chili
  • Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet
  • Chana Masaledar (Indian-spiced chickpeas and onions)
  • Onion soup with star pasta


  • 7-Layer Burritos
  • Waffles
  • Veggie Sushi
  • Veggie Curry
  • Southwestern Chopped Salad
  • Indian-spiced Lentils
  • Cheese pizza with basil and tomatoes (we kinda cheated here: this is Costco pizza, but we added to it!)

  • Crunchy Thai Quinoa Cashew Salad

  • Pad Thai


My favorites were the 3-Bean Chili, Pad Thai, and Chana Masaledar. 

The biggest challenge was still being full after dinner. We learned quickly that we needed to make sure there was plenty of protein in whatever we had. I think it was a good experience, though! I feel like we eat a lot of meat and I feel bad about that. It's a bit cheaper and a bit more healthy, and I can sacrifice at least one night a week. :)


No comments: