Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Big Plans!

Guys. I'm actually going to check something off this week! We're headed on our California trip starting tomorrow night. Expect a full report soon, with two items accomplished!

In addition to that, I'm going to start two big items on August 1st: 72. Track health and sleep for 3 months and 84. Keep a consumption instagram for 1 year.

For health and sleep tracking, my Fitbit will take care of a lot, but I want this to be super comprehensive. I've been having a lot of headaches and stomach issues lately (TMI? Maybe.), and I want to see if there's a connection with what I'm eating or what I'm doing. I'm thinking rating energy levels throughout the day will be helpful, too. I feel like having quantitative data will be great if I do need to get more advice from a doctor. Any other ideas on things I should keep track of?

My consumption instagram has been created, and I'm going to post everything I eat there.  I feel like these two go a bit hand in hand, so it shouldn't be too difficult to work on them at the same time. I love the idea of quantitative living, and I did a consumption photo log for 3 months on my last list. If you want to follow this crazy adventure, I'm at @everythingsaraeats. It'll be interesting to see who follows an account like that, too. Oh, and credit where credit is due - I got the idea initially from Tucker Shaw's book Everything I Ate: A Year in the Life of My Mouth. All good artists steal!

Success is waiting on the other side!



2 comments:

Colette said...

I'm totally following. Way to steal like an artist!

Colette said...

I'm totally following. Way to steal like an artist!