Wednesday, July 20, 2016

100 Days in!

And I still haven't checked off anything! Wooo!

But I'm still making lots of progress:

  • I'm caught up to present day on the Newbery books. I'll just need to read the winners for 2017-2019 as they're announced.
  • I watched a super sad, but also super lovely anime as part of my weekly Japanese watching: Your Lie In April. It's on Netflix so you have no excuse not to watch it.
  • We tried some new Red Button flavors thanks to Julie. 6 down, like 20 more to go!
  • I've read books of my shelf at home including Welcome to Night Vale. 
  • I made cucumber sandwiches for a fancy tea party. Totally counts as a recipe from England.
  • We finished season 5 of Adventure Time and we're like a third of the way through season 6.
I gotta keep focused! Gotta keep working! Our trip is coming up soon, so I'll definitely check something off by then. :)

No comments: