Saturday, August 20, 2011

NEW YORK CITY, CONTINUED

I'm enjoying all caps-ing these titles. I'm just THAT excited about New York!

Thursday:

We went to Coney Island and did all kinds of exciting things. Then we saw Follies. It was awesome, I've decided.

Friday:


We scrambled to do all of the last things we wanted to do, ended up caught in a rain storm, and enjoyed a non-traditional comedy-ish show. 

Today, without Colette (she's off to Hawaii :P), I adventured through Greenwich Village, explored the Metropolitan Museum of Art, had lunch with a friend at The Counter, and saw Wicked (!!). Now I'm sitting in JFK, and it is a sad day. I'm ready to go home and finally get some rest, but I'm sad to leave the city. It really is super. 

Expect a "what we have learned" vlog soon. Well, as soon as Colette comes within my near vicinity. Might be a week or so. 

YAY BLOGGING!


2 comments:

Colette said...

Thanks for going to New York with me, Sara. :-)

samiko said...

enjoyed the vlogs (of course)! isn't new york fantastic? if japan weren't so much cooler i might move back...